Only you can see your activity log, so there’s no need to change the audience. To learn more about accessing and using your activity log, check out our Help Center: https://www.facebook.com/help/289066827791446/?ref=u2u.
How do I hide my activity log on Facebook?
To hide, delete, archive or trash something you’ve shared using activity log:
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then tap Activity Log.
- From here, you can filter by: Date. …
- When you find the content, click on the right side of the content.
Can others see my activity log on Facebook?
Your activity log lets you review and manage what you share on Facebook. Only you can see your activity log, so there’s no need to make it private.
Does your activity log show everything?
Facebook keeps an Activity Log of absolutely everything you do—tracking things you like, post, or share on someone’s Timeline. You can view that Activity Log anytime you like.
How do I hide my activity on Facebook from 2020?
How to Hide Your Activity on Facebook
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Then select Who can see what you share.
- Hit Continue and then Next to go to Posts and stories.
- You can control who can see your future posts. …
- The Only me option is not available for stories. …
- There is also the option to Limit past posts.
How do you see a Friends recent activity on Facebook 2020?
Click on your friend’s name on the cover photo to return to the main timeline page and scroll down to the Recent Activity box, which may include notifications of recent likes. Click “More recent activity” to see if any older stories are available.
How can I see my recent activity on Facebook?
To view your activity log:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings and privacy, then click Activity log.
- From here, you can filter by Date or review Activity types such as: Your posts to review things such as photos, videos, text and status updates that you’ve shared on Facebook.
How do I make my activity log private?
To change who can see your activity including future posts, past posts, as well as people, pages, and lists you follow, tap on the relevant option under “Your activity.” In the dropdown menu that appears, change your option to “Only me” so that it is completely private.
What shows up in activity log?
The Facebook Activity Log is where you find all of your posts and activity, starting from today to the very beginning of your Facebook history. Scroll through posts, tagged photos, and any friends you have added along the way.
How do I find my activity log?
The new Activity Log feature means that not only can you see all the searches you’re making on Facebook, but you can also delete them. To access the tool, go to the top of your Timeline profile, and click on the Activity Log button on the right-hand side. Next, click on Search from the activity sorter drop-down menu.
How does Facebook see what I Google?
Facebook tracks your browsing activity around the web with the “like” button. … They’re tracking your browsing activity whether you’re a Facebook user or not. “If you’re logged into Facebook and visit a website with the Like button, your browser sends us information about your visit,” Facebook’s website says.
How do I hide my activity on messenger?
Head to Messenger.com, and then click the little gear icon in the upper left corner. Next, click the “Active Contacts” setting. Slide the toggle to the off position. Again, note that turning off your active status also means you won’t be able to see other people’s active status.