Can you backdate a post on Facebook?
Backdate a new post (non-video)
After composing your post, click the arrow next to Publish (bottom right corner), then select Backdate. Select a date and time in the past.
How do you edit milestones on Facebook?
Follow these steps to edit the first milestone:
- Find the first milestone.
- Hover over the top-right corner, and click the pencil icon and the Edit link that appear.
- Adjust the date to be as far back as you want. …
- (Optional) Add the story, and upload a photo. …
- Click Save.
How do I change the date and time on my Facebook post?
To change the date of a post on your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click in the top right of the post.
- Select Edit Date.
- Choose the date and time where you want the post to appear on your Page’s timeline.
- Click Done.
Why would you backdate a Facebook post?
1. Backdate your posts. If you’re kicking off your page and want to go live with a decent amount of content in your feed, you can backdate your posts and spread them out over a number of weeks.
What are Facebook milestones?
A Milestone is a special kind of Facebook post. It allows for a larger image, specific date (you can back date them), and for telling a story. They will stay in your Timeline as the right place so people can do research on your company. By using Milestones you are giving a more rounded picture of your business.
Did Facebook Get Rid of milestones?
Based on observation, it appears Facebook removed the option to add Milestones to Pages late last year (December 2016), and there’s currently no time frame on when Facebook will re-enable the popular Feature.
How do you go on a date on Facebook app?
You can also access Dating by typing “Facebook Dating” into the search bar on your Facebook app and tapping the Facebook Dating shortcut. Note: Dating is only available on the Facebook apps for Android and iPhone.
How do you change the time on a Facebook post?
Method 1 of 2: On a Computer
- Click Pages. …
- Click your Page. …
- Click Publishing Tools. …
- Click Create post. …
- Compose your post. …
- Click the down-arrow next to “Publish.” It’s at the bottom-right corner of the window. …
- Click Schedule Post in the menu. …
- Select a date and time for the post to appear on the Page.
How do I change the date on my Facebook profile picture?
Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. Click in the top right of the post. Select Edit date. Enter a new date and click Save.
What does the clock symbol mean next to a Facebook post?
Each Facebook Timeline profile now has a tiny clock icon in the status window update, allowing you to place items on your wall in the past. Timeline urges you to share more personal content, and make that content more social than it was on your old Facebook profile. …