In Facebook, click the down arrow that appears at the top-right. In the menu that appears, click Privacy Settings. The Choose Your Privacy Settings page appears. In the Apps and Websites section, click Edit Your Settings.
Why can’t I change the privacy of an album on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
Unlike other photo albums you create, you can choose an audience for individual photos in your Timeline Photos and Mobile Uploads albums. So to adjust the privacy of the photos in those albums, you have to click on each photo and change the privacy through the audience selector.
How do I remove songs from my Facebook profile?
And if you no longer like certain songs, you can easily delete them from your profile.
- Launch Facebook on your device -> profile photo -> Music.
- Now, tap on the three horizontal dots next to the song in question.
- Finally, tap on Pin to profile or hit Delete song from profile to get rid of the song.
How do I change the audience for an album on Facebook?
How do I edit the privacy settings for my photo albums on…
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Click the album you want to change the privacy settings for.
- Click in the top right, then click Edit album.
- Click the current privacy setting (Example: Friends).
- Click to select a new audience.
- Click Save.
How do I change the strictest privacy settings on Facebook?
How to change your Facebook privacy settings
- Open your General Account Settings page and select Privacy in the top left.
- From there, you’ll be able to see who has access to what you post. …
- Click Edit to customize your posting privacy settings.
How do I change the privacy setting on a Facebook group?
Open your Facebook Group and click the three little dots just below the cover photo. From the dropdown, select Edit Group Settings. Scroll down until you see Privacy then click Change Privacy Settings. Select the new Privacy setting you want and click Confirm.
How do I make my Facebook page private 2020?
To change who can see your activity including future posts, past posts, as well as people, pages, and lists you follow, tap on the relevant option under “Your activity.” In the dropdown menu that appears, change your option to “Only me” so that it is completely private.
How do I edit my music on Facebook?
Log in to your Facebook account and tap the Profile icon to view your profile. From there, scroll down and tap “Music.” On the “Music” screen, tap the plus sign (+) to add songs to your profile.
How do I make my photos on Facebook private?
To make a single photo on Facebook private, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and click the Photos tab. Then select the photo you want to make private. …
- Select Edit post privacy.
- Change the privacy setting to Only Me to hide the photo from your timeline and make it private.
How do I make everything on my facebook private?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.
Why do my privacy settings on Facebook keep changing 2020?
Facebook Changed 14 Million People’s Privacy Settings to “Public” Without Warning. Whoops. Again. Facebook disclosed Thursday that a software bug may have switched some users’ posts to “public” without telling them.
How do I set maximum privacy on Facebook?
Change privacy settings
Facebook has a dedicated “Privacy” section, which you can find under “Settings.” Click “Edit” next to “Who can see your future posts” to change to “Friends” only. Make sure to click “Limit Past Posts,” too, to make sure only confirmed friends can see posts on your timeline.
What is the problem with Facebook privacy?