How do I change my facebook language back to English?
Change language settings on Facebook app on Android
- Open the Facebook app on your Android device.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon on the top right.
- Scroll down to Settings & Privacy and tap on it.
- Select Language and choose from the list.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change your web language settings
- On your Android device, tap Settings Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” tap Language.
- Tap Edit .
- Choose your preferred language. …
- If you understand multiple languages, tap + Add another language.
Why is my Facebook in a different language?
By default, the Facebook app automatically uses whichever language your iPhone uses. You can change this setting, but you do so outside of the app. Open Settings, and then scroll down to Facebook. Select Language, and then choose the language you want.
How do I change my Facebook page region?
To switch the version of the Page you’re seeing:
- Click below the Page’s cover photo.
- Select Switch Region.
- Select the country you want as your default for the Page.
Why is my Facebook in Arabic?
If someone has changed your language settings to mess with you (or you’ve done it on accident), select “Account” (the button at the top right of your facebook, no matter the language), then select the second button down (“Account Settings”), and in this menu select the fifth tab from the left (“Language”).
How do I change the language settings?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change my browser language?
Change the language of your Chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Languages,” click Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More . …
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language. …
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
How do you post in a different language on Facebook?
To create a post for your Page in more than one language:
- Write your post at the top of your Page’s timeline. This will be the default language for the post.
- Click Write post in another language, then click Select and select a language.
- Click Write post in another language to add another language or click Publish.
How do I change my Facebook from Chinese to English?
Here is how to change language on Facebook using Mobile browser: Tap the menu button at the top right corner. Scroll down the Help & Settings section and tap Language. Pick a language from the list to immediately change Facebook to that language.
How do I change the language on Facebook that I can’t read?
To change Language of your Facebook app/account, you’ve to follow these steps: Go to Facebook. Go to settings. Go to language and region.
- Click in the top right drop-down list. ( …
- Select Settings.
- Click Language / Bhasaha.
- Select the language you want to see on Facebook.
How do I change Messenger settings?
You can learn how to change your Facebook Messenger settings by following a few steps.
- Open the Messenger application on your Android device.
- Press the menu button on your phone.
- Tap the “Settings” option.
- Tap the “Alerts” item to set Alerts as “On” or “Off.”
How do I change my country on Facebook app?
How do I add or edit country or age restrictions for my Facebook Page?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left.
- From General, click Country Restrictions.
- Add one or more countries and choose to hide or show your Page to viewers in those countries.