How do I change the privacy of an album on Facebook?
To edit the privacy setting for photo albums you’ve posted:
- Go to your profile and click “Photos”
- Click “Albums”
- Use the audience selector tool under each album to change the privacy to “Only Me”
How do you change photo settings on Facebook app?
Change Photo Album Privacy Settings
- Go to your Timeline or profile page, then select the Photos tab from the top menu bar.
- Select Albums.
- Select the three-dot icon for the album you’d like to edit and select Edit Album.
- Beneath Edit Album on the lefthand side, select your preferred audience.
Why can’t I change the privacy of an album on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
Unlike other photo albums you create, you can choose an audience for individual photos in your Timeline Photos and Mobile Uploads albums. So to adjust the privacy of the photos in those albums, you have to click on each photo and change the privacy through the audience selector.
Where is the Edit Album button on Facebook?
From the album view, look above the top row of photos for an Edit icon, next to the Add Photos button. This little pencil icon always indicates that you can edit something. Click the Edit icon to bring up the Edit Album screen.
How can I private my photos in Facebook?
To make a single photo on Facebook private, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and click the Photos tab. Then select the photo you want to make private. …
- Select Edit post privacy.
- Change the privacy setting to Only Me to hide the photo from your timeline and make it private.
Is profile picture public on Facebook?
Your current profile picture and cover photo are public, so they can be seen by anyone on or off Facebook. … Your profile picture will appear in your Profile Pictures album.
How do I change the photo access on Facebook?
Launch the app and go to the Privacy tab. Click Scan. Choose Application Permissions. Check your permissions and adjust them to your liking.
How do I change my audience on Facebook?
To change the audience of things you’ve shared on your timeline:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Click the audience selector next to the date or time on the post. …
- Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
How do I change the privacy of my current cover photo?
When you receive the update, navigate to your photo albums homepage and open the one titled Cover Photos. To change the audience of a photo, click it, and then hover over the icon next to the date. Choose your new privacy setting for the photo from the dropdown menu.
How do I change the privacy of all my posts on Facebook?
To change who can see all your past posts at one time:
- Click. …
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Privacy.
- Next to Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or Public?, click Limit Past Posts.
- Click Limit Past Posts, then click Limit Past Posts to confirm.