How do I block someone on Facebook from my Android phone?
Using a smartphone app:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the 3-line menu button in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down and select Settings & Privacy.
- Select Settings.
- Under the Privacy section, hit Blocking.
- Select the Add to Blocked List option.
- Type in the name of the person you want to block.
How do I block someone on Facebook from my phone?
It’s also possible to block someone using the Facebook iOS or Android mobile app.
- Open and log in to the Facebook mobile app.
- Go to the profile page of the person you want to block.
- Tap More (three dots) under and to the right of the person’s name.
- Tap Block.
- In the confirmation pop-up, tap Block again.
How do you block someone on Facebook on Samsung?
Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the search icon, located in the top-left of the screen. Tap the search icon. …
- Tap the three dots located below the page’s profile photo and labeled “More.” Tap the three dots. …
- Select “Block.” Select “Block.” …
- Confirm your decision by tapping “Block” again.
Where is the blocking setting on Facebook?
To block someone:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Blocking in the left side menu.
- In the Block users section, enter the name of the profile you want to block and click Block.
Does someone know if you block them on Facebook?
People will not be notified when you block them. You can also block mesages from users on Facebook as well. They won’t be able to contact you in the Messenger app if you do this – and they also won’t be notified.
Can a blocked person still see my posts on a mutual friend’s wall?
Neither you nor the person you blocked can tag each other to posts. Also, the blocked user will NOT see posts you published with a mutual friend tagged. If a mutual friend posts on your wall, the person you blocked will know that the mutual friend posted something.
Is it better to block or unfriend someone on Facebook?
However, the general rule of thumb is to unfriend people you don’t want to see/engage on your feed, leaving open the door of future communication. On the other hand, block people when you need them in a position where they can never make future contact with you on Facebook (except they do so with another account).
What happens when you get blocked on Facebook?
When someone blocks you on Facebook they effectively become invisible to you on the site or app – they disappear online. You will not be able to view their profile, send a friend request, send a message, comment or see what they have commented anywhere on Facebook if they have blocked you.
How do I block websites on my Android without an app?
- Open the browser and go to Tools (alt+x) > Internet Options. Now click the security tab and then click the red Restricted sites icon. Click the Sites button below the icon.
- Now in the pop-up, manually type the websites you want to block one-by-one. Click Add after typing the name of each site.
Can I block Facebook on my wifi?
Block Facebook With a D-Link Router
Navigate to the Advanced tab, then select Filters from the column on the left, and then do the following: Tick the URL Blocking radio button. Set URL Blocking to Enabled. Type in facebook.com.
How can I block Facebook from my browser?
#1 Use a Chrome extension
On Facebook, right-click the page and choose Block this site or Add site to work mode list. Facebook will be immediately blocked.
Who has me blocked on Facebook app?
Similarly, if you want to know who blocked you on the Facebook app, it’s at the top of your feed. A list of profiles and pages will come up. Toggle the results by clicking on People. If you’ve been blocked, their profile won’t show up under this setting.
How can I see someone’s profile if they blocked me?
Viewing a Blocked Profile When You Know The URL
- Log out of your Facebook account.
- Click the address bar at the top of the screen. …
- Enter the URL of the Facebook account that you suspect has blocked you. …
- Press “Enter” to view that person’s Facebook page. …
- Log out of your Facebook account.
- Navigate to any search engine.
Who is blocking me on Facebook?
How to tell if someone blocked you on Facebook:
- They’re not in your Friends list. …
- You can’t tag that person in posts. …
- You can’t find the person in search. …
- You can’t send the person messages in Facebook Messenger. …
- You can’t see the person’s profile page.