* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How do I give permission to play a song on YouTube?
Step 1: Firstly, update the music app on your Android smartphone. Step 2: Open the YouTube music app and click on the Settings option. Step 3: In the Settings category, press the ‘Library and downloads’ option. Step 4: Activate the option ‘Show device files’ in the library and download option.
Why is YouTube music not working?
Try disabling, then re-enabling, the “Automatic time zone” option in your device’s Settings. Forget your Wi-Fi network, and then reconnect to it. Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube Music app.
What are good music apps?
- LiveXLive. LiveXLive (for Android) Created with Sketch. 4.5. …
- SiriusXM. SiriusXM Internet Radio. Created with Sketch. 4.5. …
- Spotify. Spotify. Created with Sketch. 4.5. …
- Tidal. Tidal. Created with Sketch. 4.0. …
- Amazon Music Unlimited. Amazon Music Unlimited. 4.0. …
- Deezer. Deezer. 4.0. …
- Qobuz. Qobuz. 4.0. …
- YouTube Music. YouTube Music. 4.0.
Can I use audio from a YouTube video?
The YouTube Studio video editor lets you add music to your video from a library of licensed songs. These songs are from our free Audio Library. You can use songs from the Audio Library in monetized videos.
Can I upload audio only to YouTube?
Unfortunately, YouTube doesn’t allow you to upload an audio file alone to YouTube. You need to make a video file like MP4 to upload audios. As a video sharing platform, YouTube only supports video files. Normally, you can add an image and put the audio together to make a YouTube video.
Why can I only hear audio on YouTube?
You can fix this type of problem by clearing the app data or cache, but restarting the device sometimes works. Here are some things you can try when you see a black screen, or only hear audio, in the YouTube mobile app: Clear the app cache. On an Android device, clear the cache for individual apps or all apps at once.
Will Google Play Music stop working?
Google Play Music stops working for many around the world on Android, iOS, and web. At the start of August, Google provided an official timeline for shutting down YouTube Music’s predecessor. Google Play Music has now stopped working for many users on Android, iOS, and the web.
Can I use YouTube music for free?
YouTube Music is free to download from the Google Play Store or from the app store across both iOS and Android devices. … Once you have done that, you will be able to use YouTube Music on Wifi or 4g connections to download music, similar to how Spotify and iTunes works.
How do I fix no sound on YouTube?
How To Fix No Sound On YouTube
- Ensure Your Volume Is Not Turned Off.
- Make Sure You Haven’t Muted The Video.
- Use An Incognito Window To Fix No Sound On YouTube.
- Use Another Web Browser On Your Computer.
- Increase Volume In Volume Mixer.
- Fix No Sound On YouTube By Updating The Audio Drivers.
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
Picture-in-picture (PiP) allows you to watch YouTube videos while using other apps on your mobile device.
Turn on picture-in-picture
- Go to your Android settings Apps & notifications Advanced Special app access Picture-in-picture.
- Tap YouTube.
- To turn on, tap Allow picture-in-picture.