Why can’t I add a file to my facebook group?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I add a file to a group on Facebook Mobile?
About this article
- Open Facebook.
- Tap ☰.
- Tap Groups.
- Tap Files.
- Tap +.
Where is the Files tab in Facebook group?
Click the Files tab below the group cover image.
How do I add a file tab to my Facebook page?
How to Add a Custom Tab to Your Facebook Page
- Step 1: Create the Content to Display Within Your Custom Tab. …
- Step 2: Log In to Facebook as a Facebook Developer. …
- Step 3: Create and Name Your New Tab. …
- Step 4: Configure Your Facebook Page Tab. …
- Step 5: Add Your New Custom Tab to Your Facebook Page.
Can I attach a PDF to a Facebook post?
Facebook does allow its user to attach and upload PDF files to posts, but there’s a catch: The feature isn’t available on your personal profile page. Instead, you can only use it on business pages and groups.
How do I upload a file to Facebook from my phone?
To add a file to a group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Below the name of the group, swipe left and then tap Files.
- Tap and select a file from your phone.
How do I add a file tab to my Facebook group 2020?
- Step 1: From any browser visit website, facebook.com.
- Step 2: Log in to your account by entering the required details.
- Step 3: Next from your News Feed click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Step 4: To the right of Write something, click on More option and Add File.
Can you post a Word document on Facebook?
To upload a Word document to Facebook, you must use a Facebook application. While Facebook allows users to upload photos and videos to their profiles, users don’t have the option to upload other files, such as Word or PDF documents, without first adding a file-sharing application to their accounts.
How do you make a folder in a group on Facebook?
- Create an album. Click Photos tab on the left side of your group. Click “Create Album” button. …
- View an album. When an album is created, there will be a post in your group. …
- Edit an album. You can click on the album to edit it (click to see how to view an album).
How do I search for a file on my Facebook page?
To do so go the group, under the big group banner there are little tabs with the words “Discussion, Members, Events, Photos, Files”. This is where the files tab is located under the group banner. Now that you’re on the files page, you have the option to search everything in files, or just files or documents.
How do I add a FAQ to my Facebook page?
How to create responses for frequently asked questions on Facebook Messenger:
- Select Inbox at the top of your page.
- In the left menu sidebar, select Automated responses.
- Click Frequently asked questions.
- Select Edit.
- Add a question and then fill out your response.
Where are Facebook tabs and templates?
Once your viewing your Page click “Settings” and then “Templates and tabs” on the left-hand side. You will then be on the “Templates and tabs” page with the name of the current template selected.
How can I upload a file on Facebook?
How do I add or delete a file in a Facebook group?
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. …
- Click What’s on your mind? or Create a public post.
- Click then select either: …
- Click Add File to select a file from your computer.
- Choose to say something about your file and then click Post.