How do I find my hidden pages on Facebook?
To view things you’ve hidden on your profile:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then tap Activity Log.
- Scroll down and click Logged Actions and Other Activity.
- Click Hidden from profile. …
- Click Save Changes.
How do I unhide a page?
- Navigate to the page you want to hide or unhide.
- Ensure your Live Edit Is On.
- Click on that page’s Properties tab.
- Click on the Hidden checkbox. Note: To unhide a page, simply uncheck the Hidden checkbox. …
- Click Save Page Changes.
How do I get a hidden post back on my timeline?
After your posts load, tap the Filters option in the top menu bar. In the bottom menu that appears, choose Categories. Select Logged Actions and Other Activity. Tap Hidden from timeline.
How can I unhide my profile?
To hide or unhide your profile on mobile browsers:
- Go to Edit Profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click to option Hide or unhide your profile from others.
How do I unhide hidden information on Facebook?
When you log in to your Facebook account, you will see that the link starts with https://www.facebook.com/. However, to unhide the information on Facebook Marketplace just remove “www.” and add “m”.
How do you find hidden apps on Facebook?
By hovering next to the News Feed item in the sidebar, you can make the edit icon appear. Click it and choose “Edit settings” to open the full list of hidden apps and people. From here it’s easy: click the “x” next to the person or app you wish to unhide, and the culprit will be back on your news feed safe and sound.
How do I get back hidden apps?
Android 7.0 Nougat
- Tap the Apps tray from any Home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Menu (3 dots) icon > Show system apps.
- If the app is hidden, “Disabled” appears in the field with the app name.
- Tap the desired application.
- Tap ENABLE to show the app.
Why can’t I see my timeline?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I unhide my timeline cover photo?
On the Activity Log page, click “Hidden From Timeline” in the pane on the left. Wait a moment while the page loads hidden posts – it can take a little while for Facebook to search back in time. 5. When you see the post you want to unhide, click the “no” symbol – the button shaped like a circle with a line through it.
Why are posts missing from my timeline?
Problems with the hardware or software used by Facebook also may result in error messages and disappearing posts. Typically, once Facebook resolves the problems, the posts reappear. Sometimes logging out of Facebook and then logging in again can resolve the problem.
How do you tell if there is a hidden app on my phone?
How to Find Hidden Apps in the App Drawer
- From the app drawer, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Hide apps.
- The list of apps that are hidden from the app list displays. If this screen is blank or the Hide apps option is missing, no apps are hidden.
How do I find hidden email accounts?
How to Find Hidden Email Accounts on a Computer
- Check the history on your Web browser for free email sites like mail.yahoo.com, hotmail.com or gmail.com. …
- Check her regular email accounts. …
- Check for instant messaging logs. …
- Check for virtual machines on the computer.
How can I unhide my profile picture on Facebook?
From there, you’ll be able to view the posts you’ve hidden from your Timeline and choose to unhide them.
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile.
- Click “View Activity Log” on the bottom right corner of your cover photo.
- Select “Hidden From Timeline” on the left side.