Your members, visitors* and you can click the Photos tab on the left side of your group and “Albums” to view all the albums and photos in the albums. * If your group privacy setting is “closed” or “secret”, groups visitors won’t be able to see the albums.
Do Facebook groups have albums?
To create a new album within your Facebook group, just navigate to your group and click the “Photos” link in the left navigation. From there, you should see a button that says “+ Create Album”. Click that button and you can batch upload photos to a Facebook group album.
Why can’t I see all albums on Facebook?
– Log out of Facebook by clicking the arrow on the top right corner and click “Logout”; – Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; … – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable.
How do I view my photo albums on Facebook?
- Log in to your Facebook account and then navigate to your business page.
- Click the “Photos” link under the page’s cover photo to go to the Photos section of your page.
- Click “Albums” to view all the albums and then click the album that you want to open.
Where is group settings on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Click the three dots next to “Share” tab in the group.
- Click “Edit Group Settings”
- From here you can change the privacy settings and location of the group if you are an admin.
What is the maximum number of pictures in a Facebook album?
Note: You can upload up to 1000 photos to an album.
Why can’t I see photos in Facebook groups?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Where are my albums on Facebook App 2020?
Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. Click Photos, then click Albums. Click the album you’d like to view.
Did Facebook Get Rid of photo albums?
Facebook is going to delete this private photo album from your profile. … Earlier this year, these images were moved to Moments, an app from Facebook that allows you to organize and privately share your photos from your phone.
Where are my photos on Facebook App 2020?
Part 1. Where Are My Photos in Facebook?
- Tap the three horizontal lines at the top-right corner and tap on your profile.
- Scroll down on your profile and tap the Photos option.
- You will see all your Facebook photos.
How do I view photos on Facebook Mobile?
Tap Photos of You, Uploads, or Albums.
If you want to see photos you’ve been tagged in and uploaded yourself, tap the Photos of You tab. This will also automatically open when you tap to see your photos. Your Photos will show you all the pictures you’ve uploaded, whether you are in the picture or not.
Can FB groups see your profile?
If you select “Only Me”, only you can see it. To limit your data so that only your Facebook friends can see it in groups, select “Friends.” “Public” allows everyone to see your information. You can also show some information to specific friends using the Custom setting.
How do I add 1000 members to my facebook group?
All you have to do is click the “invite” button next to their name. IMPORTANT: There is a limit to how many people you can invite to your group per day. It seems to be around 50 or so. I go through and invite people until Facebook won’t let me do it anymore.