Go to the album page. Hit the “Edit” button located at the upper-right corner of the page. Here you can edit the album title, description, location, privacy, album contributors and photo description. After modifying the information about the album, hitting the button “Done” will not save the things that you have done.
How do I change the album description in a Facebook group?
How to edit album name, location, description, and privacy. From the album view, look above the top row of photos for an Edit icon, next to the Add Photos button. This little pencil icon always indicates that you can edit something. Click the Edit icon to bring up the Edit Album screen.
How do I edit a photo album name on Facebook?
- Log on to Facebook and navigate to your Timeline. Click “Photos” on your Timeline to bring up a list of your albums.
- Click the title of the album you want to rename. The album title will be a link.
- Click the pencil icon or the “Edit Album” link located to the right of your name. …
- Type the new name for the album.
How do you edit a caption on Facebook?
To add, edit or delete a caption:
- Tap above your photo or video.
- Tap Edit.
- Edit, delete or add a caption to your post, then tap Save.
Where is the Edit Album button on Facebook?
- Navigate to your Facebook wall with your Web browser and click the “Photos” link.
- Click the album you wish to edit. If it is not immediately visible, click the “See More” link.
- Click the “Edit Album” link. …
- Click the “Done” button to save your changes.
Can you create an album in a Facebook event?
Facebook Help Team
You can create a photo album and set the privacy to “Only Me”. This option allows you to post stuff to your Timeline that is visible only to you.
How do I change the name of a photo album?
Rename, rearrange, and delete existing albums
- Tap the Albums tab, then tap See All.
- Tap Edit, then do any of the following: Rename: Tap the album name, then enter a new name. Rearrange: Touch and hold the album’s thumbnail, then drag it to a new location. Delete: Tap .
- Tap Done.
What should I name my photo album on Facebook?
Family Photo Album Title Ideas
- Better Together.
- Days Together.
- Moment By Moment.
- Gather Together.
- Home is with you.
- Family is Forever.
- Days at Home.
How do you add a description to a photo?
Click the picture you want to add a caption to. Click References > Insert Caption. To use the default label (Figure), type your caption in the Caption box.
How do I create an album on Facebook Mobile?
How to create an album on Facebook on a mobile device
- Go to your profile page on your iPhone or Android.
- Scroll down to where your recent posts feed starts. …
- Tap the tab at the top that says “Albums.” …
- At the top left, tap the option for “Create Album.”
- Enter the album details, then tap “Save” in the top right corner.
How do you write a catchy post on Facebook?
7 No-brainer Tips to Write an Awesome Facebook Post
- Ask a Question. But be direct. …
- Keep it short. With more and more pages and people to follow the news feed for many is very crowded on Facebook. …
- Give a clear Call-To-Action. …
- Offer some valuable information. …
- Give them a link. …
- Be Positive. …
- Post an Image.
What is the best caption in FB?
Good Facebook Captions
- I don’t like to follow. …
- I’m a direct descendant of awesomeness.
- I’m not lazy. …
- Don’t look for miracles. …
- Make life fun, tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.
- Don’t study me, you won’t graduate.
- God is really creative, I mean…Just look at me.
- I love my job only when I’m on vacation.
Why can’t I edit my captions on Facebook?
On Facebook, you’re able to edit post captions, but you can’t change images and videos. … To edit a post, simply tap/click on the three dots in the top right of the post window and select ‘Edit Post’. once you’ve made the required changes, select ‘Save’ and that’s it.
Can someone see if you edit a post on Facebook?
If you edit to the post like making changes to a written post, it won’t get reshared but the same post will have a edited tag below the status and everyone can see the edit history. If you change your profile picture from the existing pictures, a new post will be shared apart from the earlier shared photo.