To share a link: From the top of your News Feed, click What’s on your mind, [name]? Enter the link. Add an optional update, then click Post.
Can you hyperlink in a Facebook post?
Because Facebook Notes supports HTML, you can turn plain text into hyperlinks just like in a Web page. You can’t. You just paste the link in the post editing box.
How do you make a clickable link on Facebook?
Jazz up your Facebook page with awesome, clickable link posts
- Copy and paste your link. On your Facebook page, copy and paste a link into the status box. …
- Change the preview image. …
- Edit the title and description. …
- Craft your post. …
- Press “Post” – Voila!
How do I post a link list on Facebook?
Navigate to the Facebook page on which you want to post a group of links. Click inside the field that says “What’s on your mind?” This is located near the top of the page. Key CTRL + V to paste the URL you copied into the box. You can also right-click inside the field and select “paste” to complete that task.
How do I embed a link in a photo on Facebook?
Adding links to photos can drive traffic to your business page to generate new customers and clients.
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to the photo you want to tag.
- Click the “Tag Photo” button. …
- Click any part of the image to open a tag box. …
- Click the “Done Tagging” button when you finish.
How do I post a link on Facebook without linking the URL?
How to post a link on Facebook without showing the URL:
- Just paste the link into your status and wait for the link to load.
- When the image and text appear just delete the link and write your update. Simples.
Why can’t I post my website link on Facebook?
Facebook relies on algorithms to police its platform. A common reason for a website URL being banned is because it was posted too many times in a promotional manner by the same person, leading to anti-spam algorithms kicking in.
How do I make a clickable link?
How do you make words into a clickable link?
- Highlight the word you want to link by either double-clicking on it or using your mouse to click on the word and drag over it.
- Click on the Insert Link button on the Compose Post toolbar (it. …
- Type in the URL you want your graphic to link to and click OK.
How do you post two links on Facebook?
Hold down the “Shift” key and press “Enter” to move the cursor to a new line. Add the second link to your status update on this line.
What is Facebook Post link?
Link posts give your audience a massive clickable area that sends them to your website but there are still some users who don’t know where to click. When you post your link to Facebook from your page, leave the link in place after the preview appears.
How do I know my Facebook URL?
Android devices generally show the link options in the app, but iOS devices do not.
- Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the business page, and tap More.
- Scroll down and tap Show Link.
- Copy the your URL.
- Tap OK.
Can you post a photo and a link on Facebook?
Sharing a Photo With a Link
Creating a post with a photo and a link in the same post is possible with the status and update photo tools on your Facebook homepage. … Click the “Post” button to post the update with the photo and the link.
How do I embed a link into an image?
Using the Text editor
- Click in the description area of your project page.
- Use the image icon to insert your image.
- Click on the image, and in the options, click on ‘Insert link’.
- Add the URL of where you would like the image to link to and choose the option to open in a new tab if required.
How do I link a URL to an image?
Copy the URL you want to link to your image. Drag-and-drop the image that you want to turn into a link into your template. Click the image to open the toolbar and then click Link > Web Page. Paste the copied URL into the Link URL Field.