You’re welcome to use the YouTube name, Logo and Icon as long as you adhere to the Logo and Icon usage guidelines, as well as those found below.
Can we use YouTube logo in your YouTube videos?
Yes, you can use your own YouTube Channel’s Logo on other websites. … Yes, you can use your own YouTube Channel’s Logo on other websites.
Can I use YouTube logo in my thumbnail?
Yes, you can use WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram logos on your YouTube Thumbnail. But don’t use it for illegal purposes. These are some common things which you need to follow. That’s it.
Can you use logo in video?
Use the right file format. You can use three types of logo file formats in video: PNGs, JPGs, and GIFs. For videos, you’ll need a logo file with a transparent background because it’ll be placed on top of imagery.
What is the logo for YouTube?
YouTube just made the biggest change to its logo in history
The updated logo consists of the YouTube icon — a red tube with a white screen and a red play button — followed by the YouTube wordmark in black. The logo also has a new typeface and color scheme.
How do I make a free YouTube logo?
Make your own youtube logo for free
- Select. Enter your business name and select logo styles, colors, and symbols — it only takes 2 minutes!
- Review. You’ll be presented with 100s of custom logo mockups based on your preferences.
- Perfect. Use our logo editor to perfect your design and make your vision come to life.
Should I Watermark my YouTube videos?
Not only does watermarking help with video theft protection, but a watermarked video will help increase brand recognition. By adding watermarks to every YouTube video, viewers will consistently see your brand and associate it with your video content.
Does YouTube have a new logo?
The YouTube logo is being refreshed, shifting the emphasis away from the word “Tube” and onto the familiar play button which has already become an iconic shorthand for the company.
Can I use company logo in my YouTube video?
In most cases, you are safe to display trademarks associated with products in your videos. No permission from the trademark owner is necessary. In fact, trademarked products placed in major motion pictures can represent valuable advertising for companies.
How do I keep my logo in a video?
How to Add a Logo to a Video
- Step 1: Upload Video. To add your logo on a video, you’ll need to use a video editing program. …
- Step 2: Add Logo. When your video has loaded on the screen, upload, copy/paste, or drag your PNG logo onto the screen. …
- Step 3: Position and Size Logo on Video. …
- Step 4: Process and Share.
How do you add a logo to a video?
Upload your logo
Click the Design button at the top of the workspace. Then select the Watermark tab within your Design Settings. Click upload to add your logo.