Facebook Messenger can now automatically translate messages between Spanish and English as part of a new M Translation feature that was first announced at F8 earlier this year, via Engadget. … For now, translations only supports Spanish / English, but Facebook is apparently already working on adding other languages.
How do I turn on translation in messenger?
- Tap on your profile photo > Settings > General > Content translation > Translate content into, and select your preferred language.
- Under Translation display, choose your preferred display option. …
- Enable Auto-translation using the toggle switch at the bottom.
How do I turn on translation in Facebook?
To change the language that posts or comments are translated to:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Language and Region.
- Click Language you’d like to have posts translated into.
- Select a language and click Save Changes.
How do I translate messages?
Use Tap to Translate
- Open an app with text you can copy.
- Highlight the text you want to translate. Copy.
- On your current screen, tap Google Translate .
- Choose the language you want.
What is automatic translation messenger?
When you receive a message in a language that is different from your default language in Messenger, Facebook’s artificial intelligence assistant M will automatically offer a suggestion to translate the message. When you tap on the suggestion, you will be asked to enable auto-translation.
What’s vanish mode on messenger?
Vanish mode lets people in a chat send each other messages, photos, videos and other content that will disappear once they leave the conversation after having seen all the messages. To turn vanish mode on or off for your chat: From Chats, tap a conversation to open it.
Why can’t I see translation on Facebook?
If you don’t see translations options below a post or comment written in another language, make sure that translation options are turned on for that language.
Why is my Facebook translate in another language?
By default, the Facebook app automatically uses whichever language your iPhone uses. You can change this setting, but you do so outside of the app. Open Settings, and then scroll down to Facebook. Select Language, and then choose the language you want.
Why did Facebook stop translating?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How can I translate an entire text?
Translate a whole file in Word
- Select Review > Translate > Translate Document.
- Select your language to see the translation.
- Select Translate. A copy of the translated document will be opened in a separate window.
- Select OK in the original window to close translator.
What app can i use to translate text?
Google is bringing a suite of new features to the Android version of its Gboard keyboard, including a Google Translate integration that will translate any text you type into a desired language in real time.
Is Google translate better than iTranslate?
iTranslate Voice for iPhone. In terms of accuracy both tend to do well with Romanic languages such as French and Italian, but switch to Japanese and Google Translate offers more reliable results.
How do you post in multiple languages on Facebook?
To create a post for your Page in more than one language:
- Write your post at the top of your Page’s timeline. This will be the default language for the post.
- Click Write post in another language, then click Select and select a language.
- Click Write post in another language to add another language or click Publish.
Does Facebook have a translation feature?
Facebook has quietly launched a new feature that lets you translate posts and comments on Facebook pages with the click of a button. … Clicking this will immediately use Bing to translate that post into your native language.
What is the Tagalog of Post?
Translation for word Post in Tagalog is : koreo.