Facebook recently introduced an Archive feature in Facebook Stories, which automatically saves all of the posts a user shares to their Stories so that they can access and share them again later on. Users also have the option to save individual archived posts to their devices to share them outside of Facebook.
Where is archive in Facebook?
To find your story archive:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click More below your cover photo, then click Story Archive.
How do I view my archived messages on Facebook?
From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu. Go to your Page. Click Publishing Tools in the left menu. Click Story Archive in the top left.
How do I turn on archive on Facebook?
Turn on and see Facebook Story Archive
- Open Facebook website from a computer and log into your account.
- Click the Archive tab.
- Click the button saying Turn On Story Archive.
What is archive post in Facebook?
x. Facebook’s new Manage Activity tool allows you to view all of the posts you’ve made on the social network, and then archive or delete posts so that other users can no longer view them. When you archive a post, it will go to a special “Archive” section of your Facebook Activity Log.
Do archived messages get deleted on Facebook?
Access archived messages on Facebook and Messenger
You can archive messages on Facebook to put messages in a different folder, away from the main list of conversations. This organizes your conversations without deleting them, which is helpful if you don’t need to message someone, but you want to save the texts.
How do you find archived messages on the Facebook app?
How to See Stories Archive in New Facebook App
- Open Facebook and tap the menu tab at the top right.
- Tap your profile name to view your profile.
- Now tap on 3 dots (More button).
- Select “Story Archive”.
- That’s it! You can now access your archived stories.
How do I find my archived messages?
If a message has been archived, you can find it by opening the All mail label.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap All mail.
How do you find archived messages on android?
Restore archived text conversations, calls or voicemails
- Open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Archive .
- Touch and hold the conversation, call or voicemail that you want to restore. …
- At the top right, tap Restore conversations .
Can you archive a Facebook page?
If you want the page to stay the way it is and don’t want to delete it entirely, the other option you have is to archive it. When you archive a Facebook group, new members can’t be added, and current members can’t make new posts or comment on old ones: They can only view what’s already there.
Who can see my archived posts on Facebook?
Facebook recently launched a Manage Activity tool that allows you to delete and/or archive your past posts in bulk so that no one else can see them. When you archive an old post, it will go into a special “Archive” section of your Activity Log.
Can you archive pictures on Facebook?
You can archive or delete some of the content you share on Facebook, like posts, photos and videos, directly from your News Feed or your timeline. From each post, you can choose to: Move to Archive. When you move content to your Archive, it’ll only be visible to you.