Unfortunately, Facebook does not make it possible to disable comments on your personal accounts. This means that you’ll have to get creative to take control of your privacy and content.
How do I turn off commenting on a Facebook post?
Choose the posts on the group for which you don’t want to receive any comments. Click the three-dotted icon in the upper right-hand corner, and click on “Turn Off Comments.”
How do you turn off commenting on a post?
In the corner of the post, there are three dots – click on them. A small window will pop up with a few actions you can perform. Choose ‘turn off commenting,’ and your problem is solved!
How do I turn off comments and likes on Facebook posts?
You can disable this in two ways. Open your profile and select ‘settings’ (you can find your profile by clicking on your avatar top right). Then uncheck ‘allow comments and likes’. Now this feature will be disabled for all the new albums you create.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
How do I disable comments on my Facebook photos?
How can I disable Facebook Photo comments? You can disable posting to your page which will disable photo commenting as well.
If you are an Admin, you can do this:
- Go to the page.
- Go to Settings.
- See “Visitor posts”
- Click “Edit”
- Choose “Disable posts by other people on the Page”
- Click on “Save Changes”
Can’t see all comments on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
What happens when you hide a comment on Facebook?
When you hide a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will only be visible to the person who wrote it and their friends. When you delete a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will be permanently removed from the post.
What is comment ranking on Facebook settings?
Facebook also uses engagement rates on comments to help rank them. The more replies or reactions a comment gets, the higher it’s ranking will be. This algorithm focuses on prioritizing comments that other people have interacted with the most, bumping them to the top of the comments section.