When you go live on Facebook, your live video will automatically upload to your profile, Page, or group after the live stream has ended. To share your live video again: Below a post, click Share in the bottom right.
Can you share someone else’s Facebook live?
Share All sharing options for: Facebook Live now lets you add a friend to live stream together. Facebook is now opening up the ability for users to invite a friend for a collaborative broadcast.
How do I share a live stream on Facebook?
Sharing Your Facebook Live Video
- Be sure you are signed in to the account associated with your Facebook Business Page.
- Find your video. …
- Find “Videos” in the sidebar. …
- Click “Share.” Click “Share to a page.”
- Now you can share your Facebook live video on your own Facebook Business Page!
How do I repost a live video on Facebook?
More videos on YouTube
- Step 1: Head straight to your business Facebook page. …
- Step 2: Click on the “videos” tab. …
- Step 3: Scroll down to select the “video library” button. …
- Step 4: Click on the video you’d like to repost. …
- Step 5: Select the “create post with video” tab within the new pop-up window.
How do I share a live video from one Facebook page to another?
Go to your Facebook Live post and click on the three dots on the upper right-hand corner then select Edit Post. Next, click on Distribution on the menu on the right. Under section, “Make Available to Other Pages,” select the Pages you want to have access to your video. Click “Save” to finish.
How do you join someone’s Facebook Live 2020?
Tap the ‘Live’ icon at the top of News Feed of your profile or Page. Tap the ‘Live With’ icon at the bottom of the screen. Select the person you want to invite from the list of viewers and tap ‘Add’
How do I share my screen with audio on Facebook Live?
How to Use Facebook Live Screenshare
- Go to your personal profile, business page, or group and select the ‘Live Video’ option. …
- Add your livestream description so people know what’s going on without having to turn on the sound to hear the video (because trust me, they won’t bother – they’ll just scroll by!).
Do Facebook live videos expire?
Do Facebook Live videos expire? They do if you set them to expire.
Do Facebook live videos get deleted?
A Facebook bug erased Live videos when users tried to post them to their Story and News Feed after the broadcast. … However, those users who have permanently lost videos are being notified by the network with an apology.