The page can be set up with or without a wall, the same feature that allows commenting on profiles. Most businesses choose to disable commenting.
Can you make a Facebook page where no one can comment?
Some Facebook page administrators don’t like having followers comment on their posts. And yet, there is no official way to disable comments on a Facebook page. We won’t find such an option anywhere in the page settings, or on Facebook in general.
Can I turn off comments on my business page?
Go to the News Feed on your Facebook Page and then tap the three lines icon. Step 2. Then tap “Groups” and select the group that you want. … Tap the three dots icon and then click on the “Turn off Commenting”.
How do I turn off comments on my Facebook page?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
Can you turn off commenting on a Facebook post?
Unfortunately, the functionality to disable comments on your posts is not currently available. Anyone included in the privacy setting of your post will be able to view, like, and comment on your post. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.
How long are you blocked from leaving comments on Facebook?
If this is the first time you’ve had a feature restriction, this usually lasts between 24-48 hours. It’s a feature restriction imposed on you automatically because you’ve either been posting to many comments too fast, or you’ve had a few comments reported.
How do I make my Facebook comments private?
You can’t hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it’s commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.
How do I block someone from commenting on my Facebook business page?
How to Block Someone from a Business Page on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app and go to the comment from the person you want to ban.
- Tap on their profile picture.
- Scroll to the bottom of their profile and tap Ban from Page.
- Confirm the Ban.
How do I stop people from commenting on my Facebook business page?
To hide a comment from a post on your Page:
- Click to the right of the comment you’d like to hide.
- Select Hide comment.
Why can’t I see comments on my Facebook business page?
Note: If you still don’t see the comments then that means the person who commented has a privacy setting that allows him/her to be invisible to the public i.e. those not in connection cannot see his/her comments.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
How do I hide who I post on Facebook?
To hide Confirmed Page Owners or Confirmed Page Partners:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page, then click Settings in the top right corner.
- Click Page Transparency in the bottom left menu.
- Click next to Show Confirmed Page Owner to turn it off.
How can I ban someone from my Facebook page?
Via Your Page’s Settings:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
- Search for the person or click to check the box next to the name of the person you want to ban.
- Click the settings ⚙ icon and select Ban From Page.
- Click Confirm.
What is comment ranking on Facebook?
If comment ranking is turned on for your Page or profile, it means that comments you see are ranked, and you’re more likely to see high-quality comments that are relevant to you. Comments from friends or verified profiles and Pages as well as comments with the most likes or replies will appear at the top by default.
How do I turn off comments and likes on Facebook posts?
You can disable this in two ways. Open your profile and select ‘settings’ (you can find your profile by clicking on your avatar top right). Then uncheck ‘allow comments and likes’. Now this feature will be disabled for all the new albums you create.
What happens when you hide a comment on Facebook?
When you hide a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will only be visible to the person who wrote it and their friends. When you delete a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will be permanently removed from the post.