You can create a post and schedule it to publish on your Page in the future. Scheduled posts can be created and edited by other admins and editors who help manage your Page. … Select the date and time when you want the post to publish and click Schedule, then click Schedule Post.
Can you schedule a post on personal Facebook?
As the article states, you cannot schedule posts on your personal page. You used to be able to do it, but changes to Facebook made it so you can only schedule posts on business pages.
Why can’t I schedule a post on Facebook 2020?
Facebook recently made some changes and removed the ability to schedule posts directly on Facebook pages. … To schedule posts on your Facebook page, you now need to go to the Publishing Tools section of your Facebook page.
How do I schedule a post on Facebook Mobile?
How to schedule Facebook posts on mobile
- Open the app and hit the “Publish” button. …
- Write your status and add any links or media. …
- Tap on “When will this be published?” …
- From here, you can choose to schedule the post by hitting “Schedule Later.” The blue check mark should be on that field.
How do you schedule a Facebook post on Iphone 2020?
Click on the drop-down of the Publish button. Choose Schedule. Set the Date and Time and click on Schedule.
How do I schedule a post on Facebook Timeline 2020?
To schedule a post:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Publishing Tools in the left column.
- Click Create Post in the top.
- Create your post.
- Click and select Schedule Post.
- Select the date and time when you want the post to publish and click Schedule, then click Schedule Post.
How do I schedule a post on Facebook 2020?
Open the Facebook Pages app (or download the Facebook Pages Manager app for Android and iOS if you don’t already have it). Tap the toolbox icon at the far bottom right. Under Sharing Tools, click Scheduled Posts. Tap the post to open it, and click the three dots to reschedule or publish now.
Did Facebook take away scheduling posts?
Beginning in late 2019, Facebook took away the ability to schedule posts directly from the page publisher. So, instead of scheduling directly from the publisher, Facebook directs you to Publishing Tools. And once you get to Publishing Tools, Facebook directs you to Creator Studio.
Why does my Facebook post say schedule?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How can I schedule Facebook posts for free?
To schedule posts to a Facebook group, open your group page in a new window and paste the comment and link into a new post. To schedule it, click the clock icon next to the blue Post button. Then choose your date and time and click Schedule. It’s that easy — and it’s free!
Is there an app to schedule Facebook posts?
HootSuite. HootSuite allows you to schedule and publish updates across multiple social networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Ping.fm, WordPress, MySpace, and Foursquare.
Where are my scheduled posts on Facebook?
To see what you have scheduled and make any changes, just go to your activity log by accessing the admin panel at the top of your page (if you don’t see the admin panel, click the red admin panel button in the upper-right corner), then click Edit Page, and Activity Log. You then see all of your scheduled posts.