No you cannot pin anyone else’s tweet to your own profile. Twitter does not allow this – only your own tweets can be pinned to your profile. What you need to do is first retweet the pin and then pin in your profile.
How do you pin someone else’s tweet?
Here’s how to pin someone else’s tweet on your profile:
- to pin someone’s tweet, go to their profile.
- Scroll down to the tweet you want to pin.
- Click on the inverted triangle on the upper-hand corner to the right side of the tweet.
- Click on embed tweet.
- On the next popup, uncheck the “include media” option.
Why can I not pin a tweet?
You can’t officially pin someone else’s tweet to your profile, but if you retweet the tweet with a comment, you can pin your comment to your profile. To do so, go to the tweet you want to pin, and tap on the retweet icon below the tweet.
Can I use someone else’s tweet?
As long as you haven’t made your Twitter account private, every thought you broadcast can be seen by anyone in the world. However, any words or photos you Tweet, as long as they are original, are yours and, except in specific circumstances, can’t be used without your permission.
How do I download someone else’s tweets?
Aha! Saving Tweets from Any Twitter Feed
- Find the Twitter feed you want to save. In my case, it’s @MarsCuriosity.
- Go to the site All My Tweets. …
- Enter the Twitter username you’re interested in and click “Get Tweets.” The page will load all the tweets from that Twitter feed.
- Collect the tweets.
What does embed tweet mean?
Embedded Tweets bring your pick of content from Twitter into your website articles. An embedded Tweet includes photos, video and cards media created for display on Twitter, and can even stream live video from Periscope.
How do I pin a tweet on Iphone?
How to pin a tweet on Twitter for iOS
- Open the Twitter app.
- Tap your profile icon on the top right.
- Tap Profile.
- Swipe to any of your tweets you want pinned.
- Tap the More icon on the top right of your tweet.
- Tap Pin to your profile, then Pin in the pop-up message.
Does pinning a tweet delete it?
Unpinning will not delete the tweet but will put it in its rightful time-stamped place in your feed and NOT visible in the pinned section.
Can you pin multiple tweets?
You can pin any tweet that you’ve sent, and it will jump up to the top of your profile. It will stay at the top of your profile, even when you send new tweets, until you unpin it or pin a different tweet. Any tweet that you send can be pinned.
How do you embed a tweet?
How to embed a tweet using the Twitter website
- Open Twitter in a web browser, log in if necessary, and find the tweet you want to embed.
- Click the three dots at the top right of the tweet.
- In the dropdown menu, choose “Embed Tweet.”
- The Twitter Publish page should appear. …
- When you’re done, click “Update.”
Do you need permission to embed a tweet?
Often, the best way to go about embedding a tweet is to simply speak with the original author and ask for permission. After all, written permission from the copyright owner(s) is the best possible defense in case problems arise in the future.
Are your tweets public?
When you sign up for Twitter, your Tweets are public by default; anyone can view and interact with your Tweets. Should you choose to protect your Tweets, you can do so through your account settings.
Does twitter own your tweets?
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. What’s yours is yours — you own your Content (and your incorporated audio, photos and videos are considered part of the Content).
How do you find old tweets from someone else?
Open the Twitter app and log-in your account. Click the “Search” button in the bottom section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets. If you are searching for the old tweets of another user, type “from:” and the user’s username, remember, you no longer need to use “@” in searching.
How can I see someones deleted tweets?
To find and recover someone’s deleted tweets, go to the Internet Archive – Wayback Machine website. Enter the Twitter profile URL whose deleted tweets you want to find. Next, select a date range and visit the archived version of the profile to view their old deleted tweets.
How do I copy and paste a tweet?
How to find a Tweet’s URL
- Navigate to the Tweet you’d like the URL of.
- Tap the share icon.
- Tap Share Tweet via.
- Select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.