You hide your age by editing your Facebook Profile and changing privacy settings next to your birthday. In addition to blocking your birthday from other Facebook users, you must change settings related to app use, as games and other applications access your personal information.
How do you hide your age and birth year on facebook?
To hide your age in the events calendar, change how your birthday is displayed on your timeline:
- Go to your timeline and click Update Info under your cover photo.
- Scroll down to Basic Information and click Edit.
- In the dropdown menu, choose “Show only month & day on my timeline”
- Click Save.
How do I remove my birth date from Facebook?
How to Delete Your Date of Birth on Facebook
- Log in to Facebook and click your name at the top of the screen to view your Timeline.
- Click “About” beneath your profile photo.
- Click the “Edit” button in the Basic Info section.
- Click the drop-down field under your birthday and click “Don’t Show My Birthday on My Timeline.”
How can I hide my age?
The 10 Geekiest Ways to Hide Your Age
- Tell the truth … in a geeky invented language. …
- Tell people the chemical element whose atomic number corresponds to your age. …
- Invoke your right as a geek to stop incrementing your age once you hit 42. …
- Tell people your correct age …
How do I change my age on Facebook 2020?
About This Article
- Open Facebook.
- Tap ☰.
- Tap About.
- Tap More About You (Android only).
- Tap Edit next to “BASIC INFO”.
- Tap Save.
Can I change my date of birth?
To legally change your birth date, you must petition the court and provide compelling evidence that the data listed on the current birth certificate is incorrect. … If the date of birth is listed incorrectly due to a typographical or clerical error, obtain written evidence of the correct birthday.
Can you change your birth year on facebook?
Click About, then click Contact and Basic Info in the left menu. Scroll down to your birth date and click to the right. Use the dropdown menus to change your birthday and use the audience selector to choose who can see it. Click Save.
Can you lie about your age?
Lying about one’s age is considered socially acceptable, as is declaring the fact that your age is nobody’s business. This is interesting, given that perfidy and telling people to “butt out” are usually regarded as graceless gestures when applied to other situations.
How do you determine your age indirectly?
Here are 15 ways to find out how old your date really is without actually asking:
- Stalk him on social media. Social media is always a go-to. …
- Ask mutual friends. …
- Check LinkedIn. …
- Google him. …
- Search public records and data. …
- Analyze his name. …
- Bring up technology. …
- Discuss school memories.
What is legal age for Facebook?
Nearly all other social media services require users to be at least 13 years of age to access and use their services. This includes Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, Musical.ly and Skype.
Can you make your birthday private on Facebook?
How can I hide my birthday? … Then beneath your cover photo click “About.” Under “About” in the left column, choose “Contact and Basic Info.” Next to “Birth Date” click the “Edit” icon. Then click the audience selector icons for both day and year and choose “Only Me.” Then click the “Save Changes” button.
How do I hide birthday wishes on Facebook?
How to Turn Off Birthday Notification
- Open Facebook, find and click the down arrow in the top-right corner. Select Settings.
- Navigate to the sidebar and select Notifications. Click the Edit option.
- Find Birthday and click to turn off.
- When it turns off, it means the birthday notifications have been disabled.