Clips can be created during a creator’s live stream and from the video on demand (VOD) uploaded afterward. … Add a title and click “Share Clip” and YouTube will generate a URL for you to share. The clip will be played on the original video and loop repeatedly.
Why can’t I trim my You Tube video?
They need to be engaged once they have clicked. YouTube has a handy trim tool in YouTube Studio – You will find it under the Editor heading on the left hand side of the web page. … The video needs a trim at the top and end, but YouTube is only offering a ‘Save as New’ option in the top right corner.
Can you edit a YouTube video after posting?
After you upload a video, you can change its metadata in YouTube Studio. Change everything from your video’s title to caption and comment settings. … Get tips on editing your video from the Creator Academy.
Can I use 10 seconds of a copyrighted video?
YouTube has just announced new rules for song clips and copyright claims on the platform. … YouTube creators who get their videos claimed for only having under 10 seconds of a song in their video will also be able to appeal and retain full ownership of their content.
How do I enable a clip on YouTube?
Create and share a clip
- Start watching an eligible video on YouTube.
- Under the video, click the clip icon .
- A create clip box will appear.
- Select the section of the video you’d like to clip. …
- Give the clip a title (max 140 characters).
- Click the SHARE CLIP button.
Can I edit a YouTube video that is not mine?
Thankfully, Clideo’s online tool allows you to edit a YouTube video that isn’t yours, meaning you can save a particular section of a clip to then send straight on to your contacts, or save forever on your device if you’d prefer. This can be done all without having to download and install any software.
How do I trim a video clip?
How to trim a video clip
- Drag and drop the video into the timeline. If it’s not already there, drag and drop the file you want to trim from the media area into the timeline at the bottom of your project.
- Click on the clip to select it. …
- Drag the edge of the clip to where you want it to be. …
- Save your final video.
How do I trim a YouTube video after uploading?
How To Trim A YouTube Video After Upload
- Login to your YouTube channel.
- Click video manager.
- Select the video you wish to trim.
- Click edit.
- Go to enhancements.
- Click trim.
- Drag the left handle on the timeline to 1 minute and 10 seconds.
- Drag the right handle on the timeline to 2 minutes and 10 seconds.
What is a good YouTube video editor?
The best software for editing videos for YouTube: Paid-for tools
- Premiere Pro. The best pro-level software for editing videos for YouTube. …
- Final Cut Pro. The best subscription-free software for editing videos for YouTube. …
- Premiere Elements. …
- Pinnacle Studio 24. …
- CyberLink Power Director 365. …
- Premiere Rush.
Can I edit my video on YouTube?
To access the editor, go to your YouTube Studio and click the Videos tab. Click the video you’d like to edit, then click the Editor tab. The YouTube Video Editor allows you to trim a video—or basically remove any unnecessary content from the beginning and end.
Can you edit videos on YouTube 2021?
Click Content in the left navigation menu. Find the video you want to edit and hover your mouse over it. On the pop-up menu that appears, click the pencil icon to access the video’s details. Click Editor in the left navigation menu.