Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings. Click Public Posts on the left. Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected. Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
How do you limit who can comment on your post?
Go to the public post on your profile that you want to change who can comment on it. Click the three-dot menu icon in the top right of the post. Click Who can comment on your post? Select who is allowed to comment on your public post from any of the three audiences listed above.
Can you stop someone from commenting on Facebook?
Settings. Tap Privacy, then tap Comments. Next to Block Comments From, tap People. Enter the name of the person you want to block, then tap Block next to their name.
How do I control who sees my comments on Facebook?
If you post something on Facebook and want to limit who can see it, you can adjust the privacy settings when you share the post or afterward. To do so when you create the post, use the audience drop-down menu next to the “Post” button to choose an audience for your post.
How do I change who I comment as?
Here is the new way of switching between your private and business accounts:
- Log into Facebook and go to the page you administer.
- Above option “Create Post,” in the upper right corner is located your page’s logo – click on it and switch accounts.
- Select the name of the profile you want to comment as.
What is the Facebook comment limit?
Now Facebook posts can be as long as 5,000 characters and comments have a maximum of 8,000 characters. This will allow deep discussions about complicated topics to take place within the site. If users reach the character limit while posting, Facebook allows them to instantly convert the update into a Note.
Who can like and comment on my posts?
When you post something on Facebook, you can use the audience selector to choose who can like or comment on it. If you create a public post, by default everyone can like or comment, even people who aren’t following you. However, you can change who can like or comment on your public posts in your follower settings.
How do I make it so no one can comment on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
How long am I blocked from commenting on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
Blocks are temporary and can last a few hours or a few days. To keep from getting blocked again, please slow down or stop this behavior.
How do I remove like and comment on Facebook?
You can disable this in two ways. Open your profile and select ‘settings’ (you can find your profile by clicking on your avatar top right). Then uncheck ‘allow comments and likes’.
How can I hide my comments on public posts?
Unfortunately, you can’t hide your Facebook comments. Only the person who initially shared the post can change the privacy settings of that post. If they decide to hide or delete the post, the same thing will happen to your comment. As long as the post’s privacy is set to Public, it will remain visible.
Can my Facebook friends see my comments on other people’s posts?
Your Facebook Wall
For example, if you comment on a friend’s photo, only mutual friends will see the comment on your wall, but if you comment on a photo on a public page or a friend’s profile that is open to the public, everyone will see the comment on your wall.
Why can’t I see comments on public Facebook posts?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I change who I’m commenting on Facebook Mobile?
Click your company page’s profile pic thumbnail and select your personal profile. 2. Scroll to a previous post and comment on it. You switch profiles and comment by clicking on the small profile pic with the down arrow and selecting another profile.
How do you switch between your personal and admin page?
To do that, follow these steps:
- Log in to Facebook as you normally do.
- Click the Account drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Page link that you want to use. This menu is where you toggle among your personal and Page Profiles.