Links expand a tweet beyond its usual boundaries of 140 characters. Links can point to anything on the Internet:–websites, photos, videos, and DOCs or document files. The only way to “attach” a DOC to Twitter is to upload it to the Internet and share the URL where the DOC is hosted.
Can you attach a PDF to a tweet?
A PDF must reside online before it can be shared on Twitter. This means that you can’t upload and attach it to a tweet, like you can with a photo or video. Instead, you provide a link to where the PDF can be found on the Web. By clicking or tapping the link, followers can then access and read the file.
Can you add a file to twitter?
After clicking the button for creating a new tweet, you can add media files. There are options to add photo, video and GIF files. This is quite easy: just upload the file you want to share to your tweet from your computer or mobile device.
How do you copy someone into a tweet?
How to find a Tweet’s URL
- Navigate to the Tweet you’d like the URL of.
- Tap the share icon.
- Tap Share Tweet via.
- Select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.
Can you attach files in twitter DM?
It is possible to attach the same media asset to multiple Direct Messages. However, you must get users’ express consent to set media as “shared,” and must provide them with clear notice that “shared” media will be viewable by anyone with the media’s URL.
How do I save a tweet as a PDF?
Go to File > Create PDF > From File. Select the HTML file that you downloaded (it should be called something like “Barack Obama (barackobama) on Twitter. html”) and create the PDF.
How do I share a PDF on social media?
You can also share a PDF file with the other people in a Facebook Group. To do that, go to the Group page, click the More button, select Add File and choose the PDF document to upload. On the left side of the Group page, you can also click Files and then Upload File to add the PDF document.
How do you post an mp3 on twitter?
Uploading audio, voice message on Twitter is really easy. Just click either upload or record, upload your mp3 file or record it directly on the site and add a message and Twaud.io will tweet it on your behalf providing a nice short link to a page where your followers can listen to and comment on your audio clip.
How do you post a letter on twitter?
- Log on to your Twitter account, then visit the Twitlonger Web page (link in Resources).
- Click “Sign In with Twitter,” then click “Sign In” if that button shows up.
- Type the message you’d like to send in the text box that appears, then click “Post” to send it.
How do I upload an audio file to twitter?
How to record a voice Tweet
- Tap the Tweet compose icon.
- Tap the voice icon.
- Tap the red record button to begin recording your message, then tap Done when you’re finished.
- You have the option to add Tweet text and/or start a thread with multiple Tweets. …
- When you’re ready, tap Tweet to send.
How do I tweet to someone?
Sending a tweet via a direct message from your Android device
- Find the tweet you want to share.
- Tap the ‘Share’ icon if it’s on your timeline and not your tweet, or click the down arrow if it’s one of your tweets.
- Choose the option ‘Send via Direct Message’
Can someone see my tweets if they don’t follow me?
It really depends on the access restrictions on your tweets. If your account is public (as is by default), anyone can see your tweets, irrespective of whether they are following you.
How do you reply to someone else’s tweet?
This is a direct response to a tweet another user has made.
- Find the Tweet you want to reply to.
- Hover over the bottom left hand corner of the tweet.
- Click or tap the reply icon.
- A compose box will pop up, type in your message and click or tap Reply to post it.
What is DM limit on twitter?
Direct Messages (daily): The limit is 1,000 messages sent per day. Tweets: 2,400 per day.
How do you attach a tweet to an email?
To share a Tweet via SMS or email
- Click the icon located within the Tweet.
- From the pop-up menu, select Copy link to Tweet.
- The URL will be copied to your clipboard.
- Once you have opened your email client, you can paste the URL into the email you compose.
How do you add media to twitter?
To post a photo or GIF in a Tweet
- Tap the Tweet icon.
- Tap the camera icon to add a new photo or video to your Tweet.
- Tap the photo icon to attach an existing photo, video, or GIF. Once you have 2 or more photos selected, you can tap and hold a photo to drag and reorder before Tweeting. …
- Tap Tweet to post.