Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How do I talk to a real person on Facebook?
Speak to a Live Person at Facebook:
- Dial (650) 543-4800 best Facebook customer service toll free number.
- Say “Speak to live person”.
- Follow the oc-call prompts for your queries.
- Now, Speak to the Facebook representative.
How can I chat with Facebook support?
Scroll down and click on the “Still Need Help” section. Go to where it says “Contact Our Support Team”. From there, you can click on the Chat button. There are a number of questions that you can ask Facebook Ads support.
How do I contact Facebook admin?
Log in to Facebook with your Facebook username and password. Navigate to the Facebook page in question. In the “Write Something” box, type in a short message and ask the administrator to contact you.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How do I bypass the code generator on Facebook?
Lost access to Facebook’s code generator? This article covers alternative methods for logging into your Facebook account.
Lost Your Phone and Can’t Use Code Generator?
- Let Facebook Text You a Confirmation Code. …
- Use Saved Recovery Codes. …
- Approve the Login From an Authorized Device.
How do I get live support on Facebook?
Businesses that advertise on Facebook now have access to one-on-one support through live online chat. By clicking “Get Help” on the Facebook for Business website, advertisers can chat and screen share with a trained Ads Specialist to get quick answers to their Facebook advertising questions.
How do I get in touch with Facebook to report a problem?
To report that something isn’t working:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I contact Facebook with a locked account?
To recover your account information:
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How do you message Facebook about a problem?
Click in the top left. Click Report a Problem. Describe the problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue. Click Send.
Can I get my facebook account back?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
Why did the Facebook phone fail?
The phone was a flop thanks to lackluster specifications and a less-than-ideal user interface. “Facebook phones lacked the hype to gain momentum,” Yaniv Masjedi, CMO of Nextiva, said in an email interview. “Consumers saw alternatives that offered either better specs or had more affordable options.”
How long does it take Facebook to confirm your identity?
Generally it takes from 30 minutes to 1 week. In some cases there is no response from Facebook support team for the long time (It depends on why they have blocked your account.)
How can I recover my Facebook account without phone number?
Get Back Your Facebook Account in Simple Steps!
As you do not have a linked phone number hence you can choose recovery with the help of email. Enter the alternate email and tap the “Send Email” option and check the verification code received to you. Check the code and enter the same on the recovery page and tap “Next”.