To download Instagram Reels to your iPhone, you’ll first need to visit the App Store and download the app InSaver for Instagram. … Go back to InSaver and the link you copied from Instagram will automatically be pasted there. Tap Watch It! > Options > Share > Save Video to save the video to your device’s Photos app.
Can you save a reel to your phone?
Let’s take a look at how you can do this. Open Instagram on your mobile device and navigate to the Reel you wish to save. Tap on the ‘3-dot’ menu icon in the bottom left corner. Now tap on ‘Save’.
How do you save Instagram reels to your gallery?
Save the Reels videos in the app and post them later.
And here is how to save the Reels in your gallery with music:
- Press on the Reel video.
- Press on the “Share” button.
- The Reels will automatically be saved in your gallery / camera roll with the audio.
How do I download a reel video on Instagram?
- Open the Instagram App, find Instagram Reels video that you want to save.
- Now copy that URL of the Instagram Reels video.
- Paste the Instagram copied URL on w3toys textbox and click on the “Download” button.
- Download Reels Video.
Can we download Instagram reels?
Open Instagram > tap search > open the Reels video that you’d like to download. Alternatively, you can also visit a user’s profile > hit the new Reels tab, which you’ll notice now sits next to the IGTV tab > select the Reels video that you’d like to download and open it.
How do I download reels audio only?
To save the audio of a single reel video, you have to click on the three dots on the bottom right corner, where the option to save and share will appear. To view the saved audio, you have to go to the music library of Instagram. There you will see the Saved option on the top.
What music library does Instagram use?
SoundCloud, the music-streaming service with 175 million users worldwide, partnered with Instagram to let users share links to songs in the image-messaging app’s Stories feature. The latest iOS and Android versions of SoundCloud have a button to “Share to Instagram Stories,” according to a company blog post.
How do I download a private reel?
Instagram Reels Downloader
- STEP 1 Open Instagram App, find Instagram reels video that you want to download.
- STEP 2 Now copy reels video link by clicking on 3 dots ⋮ and click copy link.
- STEP 3 Now Paste the URL on the textbox field given above and click on “Download” button.