So, can you hide the Followers and Following list on Instagram? Unfortunately, you can’t. The actual numbers that represent how many people you’re following and how many people follow you in return are always visible. It doesn’t matter what type of account you have – you can’t hide the numbers.
How can I hide my followers?
You can only hide followers and who you have followed by making Instagram private, but that doesn’t hide the numbers of followers or following. Even so, the private account on Instagram is the only way to not show which accounts follow you and which you follow.
How do I stop my followers from seeing my Instagram activity?
How Can I Hide My Activity Status From My Instagram Followers?
- Go to your profile and tap the 3 lines on the upper right corner.
- Tap the gear icon for “Settings”
- Tap activity status, slide it to turn it off.
How do you gain more followers on Instagram?
35 ways to get followers on Instagram (for free)
- Have a thoughtful Instagram marketing strategy.
- Define your target audience.
- Create a consistent brand story and aesthetic.
- Use keywords to appear in searches.
- Use relevant hashtags to reach new users.
- Optimize your Instagram bio and profile.
- Design a gorgeous Instagram grid.
Why can’t I see my friends followers on Instagram?
They didn’t block you or anything, it’s just that they have a private account and you’re not following them, so the only followers you can see are the mutual ones. If you want to see their followings and followers you have to follow them first than, if they accept your request, you’ll be able to see.
Can people see what you look at on Instagram?
Nobody can see when or how often you look at their Instagram page or photos. The bad news? People can see who views their Instagram stories and videos. … So, if you’re hoping to stay incognito, don’t watch someone’s Instagram stories or posted videos (any video they post to their page, including Boomerangs).
How do I hide my likes on Instagram 2020?
You can hide like counts on your own content before or after sharing. On Instagram, select the three dots in the upper right corner above a post, then hit “Hide Like Count.” This setting can be turned on or off anytime. This control will come to Facebook in the next few weeks, the company says.
How can I hide my likes and followers on Instagram?
To hide likes on other people’s posts, head to Settings, click “Privacy,” and tap the new “Posts” menu item. There, you can turn off all like counts in your feed, and choose to hide like counts on your own posts. This will mean that other people won’t be able to see the likes on your posts.
What happens when you get 1000 followers on Instagram?
Growth is always a good indicator of a successful, thriving account and once you have 1,000 followers, a lot of monetization opens up for you. All in all, as long as you are seeing great engagement and creating quality content, you are on the right track to making money on Instagram.
How can I get 1000 followers on Instagram?
How to generate 1,000 Instagram followers (organically) in about 2 months:
- For 3 or 4 days, search for content that looks similar to what you want to post and engage with it through likes and comments. …
- Examine the quality of the posts. …
- Find relevant Hashtags. …
- Use the hashtags properly.
How do you get 1K followers on Instagram in 5 minutes?
How to Get 1K Followers on Instagram in 5 Minutes for FREE on Android Phone – $0
- Free download and install GetInsta on your Android device. …
- In the app, add an Instagram account you want to gain followers. …
- Follow 10 users and you will get 1000 coins.
Can restricted accounts see my followers?
Blocking someone hides your feed and stories from the blocked person. If the blocked person visits your profile, they will only see the numbers at the top, such as followers, following, and the number of posts. … The restricted person can still see your stories and published posts. The same holds true from your side.