Click the Your Facebook Information link under Security and Login and navigate to the Delete Your Account and Information link. Once there, you’ll have the option to Deactivate Account, which will allow you to either keep Messenger access, Download Your Information, or Delete Account.
Can I delete all my Facebook posts at once?
Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How can I delete all my Facebook data without deleting my account?
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner to visit your profile.
- Scroll down slightly until you see the menu option appear in the left-hand corner of your screen.
- Filter by Month, Date, and Year.
- Tap on the three dots next to each post.
- Click ‘Delete’
Does deleting Facebook delete all data?
Facebook lets you deactivate or delete your account, only the latter of which is permanent. This deletes all of your Facebook data from Facebook’s servers, save for anonymous log files.
How do you mass delete Facebook posts?
To start erasing, go to the Facebook account that has the posts you want to erase. Click on your profile picture and go to Manage Posts. Once you see your posts, you can click on the Choose All option and start erasing in bulk.
How do you delete all your facebook pictures at once?
How to Delete All Facebook Photos on Android Mobile Phones
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on your profile photo on top of the screen and scroll down until you see “Photos.”
- Tap on “Uploads.”
- Tap on the photo and then tap on the three-dot icon on the upper right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Delete Photo.”
Why can’t I delete old Facebook posts?
If you want to get rid of a post or photo that was posted by someone else on Facebook, you can’t delete it yourself. You’ll have to ask them privately to remove it. You can’t remove a photo that others have posted, but you can hide it from your timeline or remove the tag.
How do I delete Facebook from 2020?
To permanently delete your account:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Permanently Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion.
How do I clean up my Facebook account?
Facebook has now added a bulk delete tool to make it easier to clean up your posts, photos, and feed. In the apps for Android and iOS, tap your avatar (top left), then tap the three dots and choose Activity log. From here pick Manage activity and Your posts to see everything you’ve ever posted.
How do I clean up my Facebook feed?
5 ways to clean up your Facebook news feed
- Hit the snooze button. Maybe your friend is over-posting about a new job, a new relationship or a new diet. …
- Hide post. …
- Unfollow someone. …
- Block/unfriend someone. …
- Report a post.
Does FB keep deleted messages?
Facebook says it keeps “backup copies for a reasonable period of time” after a deletion, and it says that can be as long as three months. … It also says it may retain copies of “some material” from deleted accounts, but removes personal identifiers.
What do friends see when you delete facebook account?
When your Facebook account is deactivated:
- No one else can see your profile.
- Some information, like messages you sent to friends, may still be visible.
- Your friends may still see your name in their friends list. …
- Group admins may still be able to see your posts and comments, along with your name.
What happens if I clear data on Facebook app?
If you clear data on facebook app, the application will reset and your Facebook login will be removed from the app. The app will be like when you first installed it on your mobile phone. … The Facebook application won’t be deleted on your android smartphone, but what happens is that all saved data will be removed.
How do you delete all old posts on Facebook?
Facebook does let you delete Facebook posts in bulk, both via the Facebook website or the official iOS and Android apps. To mass-delete posts, you can go to your Profile page, click on the Manage Posts button, select the posts you want to delete, and then choose the Delete option.
How do I delete multiple photos on Facebook from my Iphone?
Facebook does not have the option to select multiple photos and delete them in one go. One way to delete multiple photos is to delete an album. You can only delete photos you uploaded to Facebook or albums you created. You will not be able to delete a photo you did not upload.