Well, no, you can’t create YouTube account without an existing email account or without first signing up for a Gmail or Google account. You can, however, create YouTube account without Gmail or Google account by using an existing email account that is not Gmail.
Do you need a Google account to create a YouTube channel?
Even if you have a Google Account, you need to create a YouTube channel to upload videos, comment, or make playlists. You can create your channel on either the YouTube website or the YouTube mobile site.
How can I create an account in YouTube?
Create an account on YouTube
- Go to YouTube.
- In the top right, click Sign in.
- Click Create Account.
- Choose For myself or To manage my business.
How do I create a non Gmail account?
You can use your non-Gmail email address to create one instead.
- Go to the Google account Sign In page.
- Click Create account.
- Enter your name.
- In the “Username” field, enter a username.
- Enter and confirm your password.
- Click Next. Optional: Add and verify a phone number for your account.
- Click Next.
Is creating a YouTube channel free?
Anyone can view YouTube without having an account. However, you need to create a YouTube channel (it’s free) if you plan to upload videos, add comments, or make playlists.
Does it cost me to subscribe to a YouTube channel?
YouTube introduces paid subscriptions and merchandise selling in bid to help creators monetize the platform. YouTube channels can offer $4.99-a-month “channel memberships” that users can buy to access exclusive content.
Can I subscribe on YouTube without an account?
You need to have an account to subscribe to Youtube. If you want to save videos that you watched, you can either bookmark the link in your browser or you can see the history in youtube as well. You can’t subscribe without an account.
Is Google and YouTube the same company?
YouTube is an American online video-sharing platform headquartered in San Bruno, California. … Google bought the site in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion; YouTube now operates as one of Google’s subsidiaries.
How do I open YouTube in Chrome?
- Open Google Chrome or the Firefox browser on your Android.
- Open the youtube.com website and search for any video or playlist.
- Go to the browser menu and choose “Desktop Site” to switch to the desktop version of the YouTube website.
How do you start a YouTube account and make money?
Steps on how to make money on YouTube
- Step 1: Setup and build your YouTube channel. …
- Step 2: Add content. …
- Step 3: Build an audience. …
- Step 4: Monetize your videos. …
- Step 5: Get at least 4,000 watch hours to start earning money. …
- Step 6: Set up Google Adsense. …
- Step 7: Check your analytics. …
- Step 8: Market your videos elsewhere.
Should I make a new email for YouTube?
I’d keep them separate for security reasons. If your youtube account was compromised the gmail account associated with it would be as well and if you used a personal email all your accounts could be compromised. I’d also suggest you use your personal email account as the account recovery option in case that happens.
Can I have 2 Gmail accounts?
If you have more than one Google Account, you can sign in to multiple accounts at once. That way, you can switch between accounts without signing out and back in again. Your accounts have separate settings, but in some cases, settings from your default account might apply.
How many Google accounts can you have?
There is no limit on the number of accounts you can have on Google. You can quickly and easily create new accounts, and also link those to your existing accounts so that you can easily switch between different accounts. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.