To approve a post, go to the Posts by Others section of your Page’s activity log, click next to the post and select Allowed on Page. Here are some other things you can do to control what visitors post on your Page: While you can’t disable comments on your Page’s posts, you can hide or delete individual comments.
How do you get comment approval on Facebook?
Go to your Group, click on the three dots and select Edit Group Settings. Scroll down and under Post Approval, check the box that says All Group Posts Must Be Approved By an Admin or a Moderator, then click Save. Now when someone posts in the group, you’ll get a notification that a post needs approval.
How do I control comments on my Facebook business page?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
How do I approve comments?
Click the “Subject” of a comment notification to bring up the comment; click “Approve” to approve the comment or click “Ignore” to remove the comment.
How do I approve a post on my Facebook page?
Here’s how to approve them:
- From the top of your Page, click on Settings.
- In the left-hand column, click on Activity Log.
- Then, go to the Posts by Others section. …
- Click to the forbidden sign icon (circle with a line) next to the post you want to approve, and then select Allowed on Page.
Can you approve comments Facebook before they posted?
Facebook Help Team
Tag review is an option that lets you approve or dismiss tags that people add to your posts. When you turn it on, any time someone tags something you posted, that tag won’t appear until you approve it.
Why can’t I see comments on my Facebook business page?
Note: If you still don’t see the comments then that means the person who commented has a privacy setting that allows him/her to be invisible to the public i.e. those not in connection cannot see his/her comments.
How do I change the comment settings on my Facebook page?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy and click Settings.
- Click Public Posts.
- Next to Comment Ranking, click Edit.
- Select On or Off.
How do I stop someone from posting on my Facebook business page?
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Posting Ability.
- Click to choose Disable posts by other people on my Page Timeline.
- Click Save Changes.
How do you publish a held for review comment?
Take action on comments held for review
On the “Held for review” tab, you can take the following actions. You can also find these options on the “Published” tab by clicking More . Approve: Select Approve to allow a comment to show publicly.
How do I see comments held for review?
Potentially inappropriate comments are held for review on your Comments page, under the “Held for review” tab for up to 60 days. You can view these comments from YouTube Studio, not the watch page.
How do you praise someone on Facebook?
Best Praising Sentences for Comment on Facebook
- You’ve outdone yourself, dynamite.
- You just made my day, hurray for you.
- Outstanding performance, you are tops.
- You deserve a star, outstanding.
- Out of sight! …
- You are an inspiration, gorgeous.
- You are very responsible, exceptional.
Why does my Facebook page not show visitors?
When a visitor posts to your Facebook Page, it does not show up in the main feed the same way as your own postings do. Instead, it is hidden within your Facebook “posts page.” Which means, visitors to your page cannot easily view posts on your Facebook page made by visitors.
How do I approve visitors to my Facebook business page?
You will get a notification when a visitor post comes in that you need to go to the Activity Log. This is under settings, at the bottom of the left column. From the Activity Log page, click on “Other’s Posts to Your Page” in the left column. When the posts come up, go to the top right corner and select to approve.
How does my Facebook business page look as visitors 2021?
To see what your Page looks like to visitors:
- Go to your Page.
- Click View as Visitor next to Promote.