After you protect your Tweets, only you and your followers can read your updates or see your Tweets in Twitter search. If you at one time had public Tweets (before protecting your Tweets), those Tweets will no longer be public or appear in public Twitter search results.
Can anyone see my twitter search history?
Your Twitter account will tell advertisers what you search for, unless you change certain settings. … Twitter isn’t shy about sharing information with its business partners (read: advertisers) about you and your browsing habits.
Are your twitter searches public?
It’s an open public network and unless you protect your tweets (that is, make your account private) everything you say can be seen by anyone, right from the start. Your tweets are findable in Twitter search and also mined by Google and other search engines.
How do I clear my twitter search history?
Remove content you’ve searched for
- Step 1: Tap the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap the “X” icon to the right of “Recent searches.”
- Step 4: Tap “Clear” to clear your recent search history.
Can the WIFI owner see what I search on twitter?
Assuming they have the required equipment / monitoring to do so, they will know you were looking at Twitter, but as everything is sent via encrypted HTTPS data, they won’t be able to see specifically what on Twitter you were looking at / doing.
How do I know who stalks my twitter?
Unlike with Facebook, there is actually a way to get some information on how many people are viewing your profile or your tweets. Go to Twitter’s analytics page and log in with your Twitter account. You’ll see something like this. You can see that in the last 28 days, I’ve tweeted 52 times.
Who sees my tweets if I have no followers?
Your protected Tweets will only be searchable on Twitter by you and your followers. Replies you send to an account that isn’t following you will not be seen by that account (because only your followers will see your Tweets).
Why would someone make their twitter private?
A private Twitter account means that whatever you post can only be seen by your followers, all of whom you have to manually approve. This also means that anyone who doesn’t follow you or doesn’t have permission to view your feed won’t be able to see your tweets.
What does clearing searches mean twitter?
· 1y. When you look up someone’s name in twitter search it pulls up words associated with their name being used recently. So to help make sure they are good searches people will type for instance Jinyoung talented or Namjoon smart to help clear any bad words from being associated with a search of the name.
How do I clear my twitter cache?
How to clear Twitter cache on Android?
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- On the next page, if you’ve recently used Twitter, it will appear under Recently opened apps. If it doesn’t, tap on the See all apps option, find and tap on Twitter.
- On the next page, tap on Storage & cache.
- Then tap on Clear Cache.
Can someone see my Internet history on my phone?
Yes. If you use a smartphone to surf the Internet, your WiFi provider or a WiFi owner can see your browsing history. Except for browsing history, they can also see the following information: Apps you were using.
Can the owner of the WiFi see your history incognito?
Unfortunately, YES. WiFi owners, such as your local Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP), are able to track the websites you have visited via their servers. This is because your browser’s incognito mode does not have control over internet traffic.
Can WiFi Owner See deleted history?
Yes, WiFi routers keep logs, and WiFi owners can see what websites you opened, so your WiFi browsing history is not at all hidden.