When you see the White Screen of Death: – Check it’s not a tech, browser or cache thing – log in and out of Facebook, switch your computer off and on, try another browser, clear your cache – just in case… – Then CHILL OOT* and get on with your work!
How do I fix the white screen of death on Facebook?
- Try switching to different browsers.
- Clear up your past history, cookies, and cache.
- Change your password.
- Force log out and try to log in again.
- Try to log in through another computer.
- Try to log in through your mobile.
- Try to log in using Facebook beta page.
- Try to log in using Facebook business page.
Why is my Facebook showing a blank page?
If any of your feeds are blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you’re using. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
What does a white screen mean?
The White Screen of Death (WSoD) or simply “White Death” refers to an error or issue with an operating system that causes the computer or device to stop working and display only a white screen.
Why is my Iphone screen white Facebook?
Hence, you can try to delete the cached data of Facebook to solve the white screen problem. You can go to Settings> App/Application Management and select Facebook from the listed applications to enter the App Info page. On this page, you can tap on Clear cache and Clear data button to delete the useless data.
What is White Screen of Death?
What’s the WordPress White Screen of Death? True to its name, the WordPress White Screen of Death (also known as “WSoD”) occurs when, instead of the web page you’re trying to access, you’re faced with a blank white screen in its place. Depending on the browser you’re using, you could get different error messages.
Why is my facebook white instead of blue?
Facebook is debuting a new look to match its move toward privacy. The ‘big blue’ app is now white, giving it a ‘much cleaner look and feel,’ Zuckerberg said. ‘Overall this is the biggest change to the Facebook app and website in the last five years,’ he added.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I fix Facebook display problems?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. You may be able to fix this issue by clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences.
Can Apple fix white screen of death?
In many cases, all it takes for the user to fix his iPhone’s white screen is to restart the phone. However, when a regular restart does not help, the user needs to try a hard reset, which is a more powerful restart. … When he sees the Apple logo, the user can release the buttons and allow the iPhone to start.
How do I get rid of white screen on Windows 10?
- Force-restart your Windows 10 system. …
- Remove any peripherals connected through USB. …
- Go into Safe Mode. …
- Update graphic driver. …
- Apply Windows update. …
- Remove a recently installed Windows update. …
- Use System Restore Point. …
- Run some hardware tests.
Why do I get a white screen on some websites?
White screen issues are often plugin-related. If you were installing, updating, or working with a plugin immediately before the white screen issue, that plugin might have caused the problem. … If the plugin is what caused the white screen, then your site should go back to normal when you deactivate it.
How do I delete the cache on my Iphone?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. …
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
How do I fix the white screen on Facebook on Chrome?
How can I fix Chrome white screen problems?
- Turn off hardware acceleration.
- Clear Chrome’s cache.
- Try to use another browser.
- Disable all extensions.
- Reset the browser.
- Edit Google Chrome’s shortcut target.
- Reinstall Google Chrome.