How do I remove the like button from my Facebook post?
How to Disable “Likes” on a Facebook Account
- Navigate to facebook.com and log in to your account.
- Click the “Account” link in the upper right corner of your homepage.
- Select “Privacy Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Custom” link in the left column and then click the “Customize Settings” link.
Can you turn off likes on facebook profile picture?
There is no way to disable the comments and likes for all friends. You can do it for specific people if want to do that. What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”.
Why can’t I turn off comments on my Facebook post?
Unfortunately, the functionality to disable comments on your posts is not currently available. Anyone included in the privacy setting of your post will be able to view, like, and comment on your post. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.
Can I turn off comments on my post?
In the corner of the post, there are three dots – click on them. A small window will pop up with a few actions you can perform. Choose ‘turn off commenting,’ and your problem is solved!
How do I turn off likes on Facebook 2021?
If you’d like more control over seeing traditional Facebook post likes and reactions, Facebook introduced more controls in May 2021. To stop seeing any like or view counts, in the Facebook app tap Settings & Privacy > Settings > News Feed Settings and tap Reaction Counts.
How do I turn off public posts on Facebook?
To control what visitors can post on your Page:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Visitor Posts.
- Select Allow visitors to the Page to publish posts or Disable posts by other people on the Page. If you allow visitors to publish posts, you can choose to: …
- Click Save Changes.
How do I make my profile pic private?
To change this, open each profile picture and go to Edit, click the privacy button, and under Who should see this?, choose More Options and then click Only Me. You must do this separately for each photo in the album, including your current profile picture.
How do I control who can comment on my posts on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
Can you turn off comments on Facebook page?
Facebook doesn’t have such a feature built-in or a “hide all comments” option, though there is a workaround to this common problem. As a page administrator, you can filter out certain words from appearing in the comments. It involves using a filter, commonly used to filter out profanity or hate speech.
How do I disable comments on my Facebook photos?
How can I disable Facebook Photo comments? You can disable posting to your page which will disable photo commenting as well.
If you are an Admin, you can do this:
- Go to the page.
- Go to Settings.
- See “Visitor posts”
- Click “Edit”
- Choose “Disable posts by other people on the Page”
- Click on “Save Changes”