Twitter don’t allow you to create multiple Twitter handles using same email address. If you want to create multiple Twitter accounts but don’t want to use different email addresses, here are some tricks you can use.
How do I create a second twitter account with the same email address?
- Log out of your first Twitter account and visit the Sign Up page (link in Resources). …
- Enter your name and email address in the fields provided. …
- Choose a password and username for the account. …
- Click “Create My Account.”
- Check your email and click the verification link from Twitter to confirm your second account.
Can I have 2 twitter accounts?
A. The Twitter apps for Android and iOS allow you to be logged into multiple accounts on the same device. If you are using the Twitter app with your original account, you need to add the second account in the app’s settings in order to switch back and forth.
How do I add a second account to twitter?
On an Android phone
Open your Twitter app and either swipe right or tap on your account icon in the upper left corner. A side menu will open. Tap on the small down-facing arrow next to your name. Tap on “Add an existing account.” (You can also start a new account here, if you wish.)
Can you have 2 twitter accounts with the same phone number?
Your Twitter account can only have one phone number attached to it. … There is currently no option to have a Twitter account with two or more phone numbers attached.
How many twitter accounts can you have per email address?
An email address can only be associated with one Twitter account at a time.
Can I delete my twitter account and make a new one with the same email?
Can I delete my Twitter account and make a new one with the same email? You are not allowed to have multiple Twitter accounts associated with the same email. … When you deactivate your account, the associated email address won’t be available for 30 days.
Why can’t I pick my twitter handle?
How to change your username. Navigate to Settings and privacy and tap Account. Tap Username and update the username currently listed in the Username field. If the username is taken, you’ll be prompted to choose another one.
How do I manage twitter?
Just the Tips! How to Manage Your Twitter Account More Effectively
- 1) Pin Your Best and Most Recent Content to Your Feed.
- 2) Keep Track of Engagement.
- 3) Set up Twitter Lists.
- 4) Use Awesome Hashtags.
- 5) Be Selective with New Followers.
- 6) Take Advantage of Direct Messages.
- 7) Use Postcron to Schedule Your Tweets.
How do I Unsuspend my twitter account?
File an Appeal for Your Twitter Account
Filing a Twitter suspension appeal is one of the last methods to unsuspend your Twitter account. If the previous methods have failed or you think Twitter made a mistake suspending or locking your account, you can file an appeal with Twitter for reinstatement.
How do I set up a new Twitter account if I already have one?
How to add additional accounts
- In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. …
- Tap on the down arrow icon in the header.
- From here you can Create new account or Add existing account.
Why can’t I create a new twitter account?
Just make sure that it is not the email address used in previous attempts to set up an account. The phone number you use on the account should not have been used or in current use on another Twitter account. I bet that is pretty straightforward. If possible, sign up to Twitter on a desktop interface.
How can I recover my twitter account?
How to reactivate your account
- Visit twitter.com/login via twitter.com, or open your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Before you sign in, you’ll see a notice asking you to confirm if you want to reactivate your account.
- If you choose to reactivate, you’ll be redirected to your Home timeline.
Can I call twitter to unlock my account?
To unlock the account: Log in to your account. Look for the message letting you know Your account has been locked. … We will send you a text message, or you will receive a phone call, with a verification code.
How do I skip twitter phone verification?
Go to “Account and Settings” on the left. This will take you to “Login Verification.” You will see an option to turn off login verification. This will make sure that Twitter will not confirm your additional information like phone number while logging in.
How many twitter accounts can a person have?
Twitter allows you to add and manage up to five accounts.